Forum GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

15/11/2019
à 11:30
Shopping
Fred65490
1 réponse
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, I saw that there is some boutique in the hotel , what kinda of thing can we buy ? souvenir, clothes ?is it expensive ? thanks for you help.

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0bria12646554, le 16/11/2019 à 04:35
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

hello, it is a while since i stayed there so I am not up to date on boutiques within the hotel. You can try the website for the hotel. Or contact the hotel and ask what you can buy and when. What I can say is that you will be very close to many boutiques and one of the main Auckland shopping areas where all sorts of goods are for sale. The shops open around 9am and close quite late. i hope you enjoy Auckland and all the many things it has to offer as well as good shopping. I am sure people in the hotel will be able to tell you all about where to go shopping and what you can buy. We do hope you enjoy your stay in New Zealand, it is a beautiful country.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...