Forum GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre GRAND MERCURE. Grand Mercure Auckland sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

23/11/2018
à 18:43
Train station + reduced mobility
JackLi76
9 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello all, I'm going in this hotel for 2 nights, can I go walk to the train station ? Isn't too far ?
Is The hotel accessible to people with reduced mobility ? Thanks a lot !
Have a great weekend

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0joan31433613, le 23/11/2018 à 19:51

The train station is a very easy walk from the hotel. As for mobility issues I’m not sure but I think it would be ok as the lifts go to every level but that would be something I would check with the hotel. Hope this helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0alli13635333, le 23/11/2018 à 20:19

Hi. Very close to rail, bus and ferry stations. Flat access to lobby with lifts from lobby. You would have to enquire of hotel itself re access in rooms, bathrooms, etc. This is the Mecure at base of Queen St, Auckland.
Enjoy.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0grah21611542, le 23/11/2018 à 20:41

The hotel is a 2 minute walk from/to the Britomart Transport hub, so easy access. My understanding is that the hotel has 2 rooms for people with reduced mobility, so it may be wise to make a request. If you are taking public transport to/from the Airport, take the SkyBus as it stops right outside the door of the hotel. Hope this is helpful. Graham

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0alis11323421, le 23/11/2018 à 23:12

Yes easily it’s 5 minutes or less

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0warr56365233, le 23/11/2018 à 23:32

You can get from the Mercure to Central Station without needing to use any steps. There is a gentle ramp leading to the underpass that takes you through to Central Station. It should only take a few minutes to move between Mercure and Central.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wee_32164611, le 23/11/2018 à 23:50

10 mins walk from Britomart.
Go down Customs St East with Queen St behind you and turn a corner and the train station is on left.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wee_32164611, le 23/11/2018 à 23:58

Hotel is a bit noisy from street noise.
But is OK for those with reduced mobility, no steps out front, reception is on ground floor, has lifts, restaurant on top floor closes a5 9pm though.
You need to see if they have showers with no glass doors, but its OK in normal room if not in wheelchair.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shar62513243, le 24/11/2018 à 00:18

Hi there

if you track the Britomart train station it is around a 5 minute walk from Grand Mercure Auck;land.

Regards

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0shar62513243, le 24/11/2018 à 00:19

The Hotel is accessible to people with reduced mobility and a very friendly environment as well. Beautiful facilities and staff members

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...