Forum IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/10/2019
à 10:30
Vue restaurant
Julia4500
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, how is the Vue Restaurant? Any advice? Do we have to book a table near the window in advance? Do you think it is a good place to celebrate our 5 years anniversary ? Thanks a lot

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0pasc54551622, le 10/10/2019 à 11:41

Hello, no view thé restaurant is at the lower levels

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ales21664125, le 10/10/2019 à 13:35

Hello,hm... I'm not sure, but the Restaurant or the Breakfastroom is in the lower Floor.That means, You can get a great view to the Skyscrapers around Your Location, but You will not see the Harbour.This view You can get from a room in the Floor which is higher located.hope I could help You ;-)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ninn32344215, le 10/10/2019 à 23:59

Great restaurant. Yes I would book early as limited window seating. There is a good view from most of the restaurant Enjoy. Happy anniversary

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...