Forum IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong North Point

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong North Point, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre IBIS HOTELS. ibis Hong Kong North Point sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

14/01/2019
à 14:57
Breakfast & diner
FrançoisJF
19 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello,
I wish you a wonderful year !
I just wanted to know how the breakfast is in this hotel? Do you have pictures of it ?
More over, do you recomand me to take the all inclusive option ?
Thanks a lot !

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0max.45134434, le 14/01/2019 à 16:23

Hey there,

The breakfast is really basic, and while its nothing bad. Its HK! Head out for breakfast! There is a really nice local restaurant downstairs. When you exit the hotel, its the 1st or 2nd shop to your left.

Just take the room, and enjoy the good food all over HK! :)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jose16412623, le 14/01/2019 à 16:25

Sorry I didn't avail of the breakfast option unfortunately so can't really provide feedback

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0aswi15641246, le 14/01/2019 à 16:27

Hi Francois, Happy New Year to you and your family. I stayed here last year, hand did not take the breakfast here, but honestly given such a small hotel, it's better for you to have breakfast around the hotel. Be it quick bite or proper breakfast, you have many choices.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ross16651121, le 14/01/2019 à 16:28

I don’t have any pictures, but I have had the breakfast many times. It isn’t a huge selection, but I would certainly say it is value for money and good quality.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pwyl64443155, le 14/01/2019 à 16:38

The breakfast is very basic, so don't get too excited by it. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of it. There are lots of Chinese style restaurants near the hotel so I personally wouldn't pay HK$80 for the breakfast in hotel, but if you want Western style breakfast and don't have a high expectation then choose the hotel breakfast option. Hope this helps.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fred21535462, le 14/01/2019 à 16:44

Not the greatest of the IBIS hotel breakfasts. Again how much do you value a full breakfast versus a "fast" coffee elsewhere. When I stay again I will avoid the hotel coffee. No photos

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ricn21644224, le 14/01/2019 à 16:51

Hi there! Thank you for your well wishes and I wish you the very best this year too!

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an answer as we actually did not managed to stay in this hotel. We paid for it but did not stay there due to some change in plans

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wend13322235, le 14/01/2019 à 20:54

I do not have photos. Breakfast was good quality but very basic. Convenient to have before heading out for the day, but if you want more choice or lavish go out! Dinner was quite good too but again basic. Convenient but for lavish eat out! Hotel is most convenient position, by bus stop to and from airport; station in same block; city; shops and trams all nearby. Best wishes for you!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0offi54436545, le 14/01/2019 à 21:35

Hi,
Nothing fancy, but very convenient. I always take bed & breakfast there.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0savi52554635, le 14/01/2019 à 22:07

Cheap by most Hong Kong Hotel standard but very basic and small variety, plenty of choices within close proximity of hotel. Best to walk around the hotel after checkin and explore, don't ignore the side streets as there could be surprice with wonderful local food.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0step46153661, le 14/01/2019 à 22:32

Sorry I didn’t have the breakfast there so no comment. It was a short stay with early morning rush to the airport. The room is compact and relatively small compared to other cities . Enjoy Hong Kong!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0dmac34625444, le 14/01/2019 à 22:55

Use the local eateries rather than the hotel

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0oliv23646521, le 14/01/2019 à 23:07

There is many options for foot nearby, so I did not take hotel BF

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ajit41435512, le 15/01/2019 à 02:06

Hi, Happy New Year! The rooms are very small and basic . The breakfast is basic but not all that bad. Sorry I did not get any pictures.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0anna51136632, le 15/01/2019 à 02:29

For breakfast, it is acceptable, if too more difference kind of food is better.
For dinner, the price is higher, and the kind of food is less. and no more choice, the menu is kept no change.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vpan52545616, le 15/01/2019 à 05:02

Hi Francois, wish you a wonderful year too. Yes the breakfast is just basic, but since you are visiting HK, go venture out. HK has some good breakfast items in local cafes. Go for that rather than boring regular stuff at hotel.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0aaro45256343, le 15/01/2019 à 09:47

Sorry, I don’t have any picture of the restaurant or the b/f display. Have eaten b/f in the restaurant before.. mainly continental. You can also opt for fried eggs with bacon or sausage too.
However, other than the hotel, there are many options just outside; like MacDonald, local chain Cafe de Coral etc, why not give it a try

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0joeh62333416, le 16/01/2019 à 01:36

Hi ..
We did n't take breakfast package at that time..
Find outside taking local breakfast is better

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mm.g21565441, le 16/01/2019 à 11:49

I stayed in a double room facing the old Kai Tak airport that is now a cruise ship harbour. Didn't have to pay the supplement but it would have been worth the extra to have that fantastic view.
The buffet breakfast was quite adequate but I did not take the all inclusive . There are many many local food options available within 400 metres of the hotel and these are aimed at the locasl people so are varied and inexpensive.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...