Forum MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

08/09/2019
à 12:20
Bar
Lolo7600
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello there, I would like to organize the first part of my sister's hence party in the Bar. Can you tell me a little bit about the cocktails? What DO you think? Is there any snacks or finger food to order? Whick type? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0stev44561633, le 08/09/2019 à 13:11

Not really able to answer about the cocktails, but there are various food options from bar snacks to the full restaurant menus.I am sure if you contact the hotel and talk it through with them they will be able to arrange something for you, I find them very accommodating and love staying there, which I do often.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0eaab15431666, le 08/09/2019 à 13:25

Sorry cannot help. It would be better to ask the Hotel Catering directly. Their restaurant has decent food for breakfast and dinner but cannot comment on Finger foods. The Bar area is not very large though, depends on your party size. By the way it should be Hen's Party and not hence party. Sorry that I can't be more help.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lesl33124355, le 08/09/2019 à 22:24

Hello, I attended an Accor members night in the bar and the staff were wonderful and there was finger food being served. I agree with others that have responded, it is best to talk to them directly and pre -order. The bar apprears to be a full bar, perhaps organise ahead of time a menu with them with maybe 3 - 4 cocktail options on it, this is best for a large group. Cocktails take time to make and takes away from the service of your guests just wanting wine and beer.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ianw46121135, le 09/09/2019 à 00:27

This wouldn't be a problem - talk to the staff & I am certain they can set up whatever you need! Cheers!!!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0coli25353632, le 09/09/2019 à 09:44

Sorry I did not go to the bar

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...