Forum MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Gold Coast Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

23/05/2019
à 13:23
Breakfast
Sam945482
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, what time is breakfast served? Is it a buffet ? What did you think about the quality of the food? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0rmja14143135, le 23/05/2019 à 17:25

The food is pretty much a standard variety with other Accor Hotels like Novotel. The seating area is a bit cramped though. Have been to other Mercure Hotels and so far breakfast are good.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sasq65232414, le 23/05/2019 à 22:29

Breakfast is served from 6am, not sure what time it finishes. It is a buffet and has great variety and food quality is excellent.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0stev44561633, le 23/05/2019 à 23:58

Its a breakfast buffet, there is a good range including cooked food, fruit, cereals bread and pastries and usually an Asian selection. it is well presented and the quality is great. my only negative is the hotel sometimes has groups from who can be a little overwhelming as they tend to take over. There other areas you can sit near the bar that is away from their noise and commotion.I believe its open from 6am through to around 10.30, although when I'm there I am going trough around 7am.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pete63316215, le 24/05/2019 à 04:53

Breakfast is between 7 and 9 i think. It is a buffet abd the food is quite good. It is not sofitel quality but a good feed nonetheless.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0coli25353632, le 31/05/2019 à 06:58

We did not have breakfast at the Mercure.We find hotel dining expensive and like to dine locally.I believe that the Mercure breakfast is Buffet.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...