Forum MERCURE. Mercure Sydney

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Sydney, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Sydney sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

07/08/2019
à 10:26
Neighbourhood
Lame172839480
8 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, how is the neighbourhood of the hotel ? Calm and quiet or noisy et crowded ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0davi13226452, le 07/08/2019 à 10:48

It is a busy neighbourhood because it is close to Chinatown (great food) and Central Station. We have it to be a safe area to go out into at night with good food nearby. Hope this is helpful ??

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wend41622325, le 07/08/2019 à 11:12

The hotel is near the train station, about 5-7 minute walk, there are a few bus stops close by, never noticed any noise inside the hotel, we stayed about a week last time, is great easy to get to anywhere from here. Enjoy the experience i say

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rese65154135, le 07/08/2019 à 11:28

we have always found it to be well located and not too crowed . very close to all public transport.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wcor25115125, le 07/08/2019 à 11:30

I have stayed around 10 times at this hotel for work. I would refer the neighborhood as noisy / crowded as it is next to the main train station & is on a busy street for both cars & pedestrians. In saying that I've never noticed noise inside my room. I think the location is good. Plenty of restaurants, only a 10 minute walk into the heart of the city, 15 minutes from the airport on the train. Note it's at the opposite end of the city to the Opera house / Sydney harbour bridge but they would be 40 minute walk or couple of train stops away.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chri44544365, le 07/08/2019 à 11:32

Hotel is next to a major intersection. If you have a room on a high level you are away from traffic noise. The environment around the hotel is mostly University & TAFE students but they never bother me & I use the Mercure a lot

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0janm16641454, le 07/08/2019 à 14:54

Busy but safe. Walking distance to bars, theatres, cinemas, restaurants.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0umes52354251, le 08/08/2019 à 00:12

Its reasonably verygood taking into consideration the location is on the busy part of Sydney city . The people movement are visible as the bus stops , crossing light and the train station is around the corner however when you are inside the hotel things are calm and wont feel any disturbance . Actually I love the location as its a good place to start your day when visiting Sydney city .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0denn43542361, le 09/08/2019 à 00:33

Hi, This is a very busy and vibrant hotel. I had an enjoyable stay there

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...