Forum MERCURE. Mercure Sydney

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Sydney, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Sydney sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/12/2018
à 16:19
Stay, sport, restaurant
JonathanJJR4
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I would love to stay at this hotels. Is it a great place to stay ? What are the restaurants to try? Is there a gym? Thank you so much !

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0ian.36423466, le 10/12/2018 à 18:49

Great central hotel . Restaurant and bar food very good. Various restaurants in area. Can’t help with gym sorry

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mano53161655, le 10/12/2018 à 21:52

When I stayed at this hotel 2 years ago I loved it , it was next to a train station and I loved walking from the hotel to the museums and the center of the city . As for the breakfast fantastic, the rooms were cost and clean. The hotel team was welcoming and friendly. As for food walking distance various places and menus, from Asian to European. As for the gym I did not have the need to visit so I do not know. I hope you love the city life and blue mountain is a must visit,

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...