Forum MERCURE. Mercure Welcome Melbourne

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MERCURE. Mercure Welcome Melbourne, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MERCURE. Mercure Welcome Melbourne sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

28/11/2019
à 10:17
Service shuttle
Peregrin7816
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good day, does the hotel have a service shuttle to the airport ? Do we have to book a taxi ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0donn26226165, le 28/11/2019 à 11:25

Hi, I catch Uber's never taxi cabs. Far too expensive.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0emma13123325, le 28/11/2019 à 11:56

You can get a taxi from the airport without booking. Or you can call an Uber. The cheapest is to get the sky bus to the city. They have drop offs in the city

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0wee_32164611, le 28/11/2019 à 13:10

I have always gotten the free tram from close by to the hotel, to Southern Cross station, to get the Skybus. That is the cheaper option, other than getting the tram, then train to Broadmeadows, then the 901 bus. The hotel can certainly call a taxi for you, but it won't be cheap. They can probably get the smaller Skybus shuttle bus, to get you from the hotel to Southern Cross, then the long or double decker Skybus to Tullamarine/Avalon. As for if the Mercure Welcome provides the shuttle itself, in house/free, I don't think so, but you can always contact the hotel and ask. I have never seen a concierge either, its just a lady or man and lady at the hotel check in counter, and don't go to the Novotel Welcome either, they are next door, but can't check you into the Mercure side. Rooms facing Swanston St are very noisy all night, due to buskers and trams. If it were to be me, I would go for a double glazed Accor hotel, the ones on Therry St, near Queen Victoria Markets are quieter.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0imui32451365, le 28/11/2019 à 13:49

Noi they don't have a shuttle. There is the SKYBUS from the airport which is $19.95 pp and drops you off at Southern Cross Station then will put you on a smaller shuttle and take you straight to the hotel. If there is more than 2 of you it is cheaper to get an UBER

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...