Forum MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

23/05/2019
à 13:25
Activities
Jeff34567
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hey, any advice for nice things to do around the Fairmont Blue Mountains? Do we have a special price for the golf course as guests of this hotel? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0gibb56456453, le 23/05/2019 à 15:43

Hi Jeff,I don't play golf so I wouldn't know, however everything is expensive in Australia so I figure it might be bit on the costly side, and that's that's if they let you play,. It is an area for well healed retirees so getting in to play a game of gold may also require well in advance bookings. You I'll also need a car because getting from A - B is difficult. From May onwards I'm thinking it will be cooling right down. There is a indoor pool but beware,after school there's a constant army of swim teachers with all their little charges splashing away for 3 hours, also Saturday mornings as well. I loved the cafe's and restaurants and village shops, particularly in Laura, they also have a nice Belgium old characteristic BierHall right near the Leura Station, with a great veranda and large bushy bier garden serving great food. There re a lot of antique shops that are full of character. It's famous for all the bushwalk, you need to get expert advice before you embark on a hike. If you have a FWD there are so e amazing racks you can drive on, leading you to some spectacular scenery. Be sure to take 1st Aide and always let family know what your doing, where your going and whom your going with. Walking around the area of the Fairmont Hotel in the streets looking at all the gorgeous houses is a nice thing to do too, but it is quite hilly. You won't be disappointed, it's in a lovely area and staff at Hotel are extremely friendly and helpful. I hope you have a wonderful stay and a good round of golf if they let you in :)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0gpc@64335443, le 25/05/2019 à 03:34

Hope you enjoy staying at this hotel as much as we do. We play golf and cost for 11 holes for 2 with a cart is about $70. We usually only play the first 11 but not much more expensive for 18. The course is very pretty with a spectacular view on on of the back 9. We only play during the week and never have a problem getting on the course. Heaps to do around the area depending on your preferences. About a half an hours walk from the hotel is the beautiful Sublime Point lookout. Leura village is worth a walk around. Nearby drives also. Last week we drove about 50 minutes to Mt Tomah botanical gardens which was great as the autumn colours were still around but will probably disappear soon. Hotel has lovely grounds, friendly staff, great restaurant. We stay several times a year and are never disappointed.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0leng41223534, le 05/06/2019 à 04:23

We stay here every year and take the kids (ages 8 & 11) to scenic world. They never get sick of it, which even surprises me ! Last year we drove to Jenolan Caves which was a bit of a trek but the kids loved that too

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...