Forum MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. Fairmont Resort Blue Mountains - MGallery by Sofitel sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

13/12/2019
à 11:52
Honey moon
Unase1928373
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi, does the hotel have special attentions for young married. What are the best rooms ? Thanks you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0chri42353446, le 13/12/2019 à 22:01

This property is wonderful - the STAFF there are amazing. My partner and I love going up there, and we sometimes meet my sister and her hubby up there. They do have different room types, but I'm sure THEY will do everything to make sure your night (stay) is memorable.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0juli22411256, le 13/12/2019 à 23:11

We had just an ordinary room and it was beautiful. I think all the rooms are well appointed and a good size

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0gpc@64335443, le 13/12/2019 à 23:46

One of the suites, next step up from the regular rooms is where we usually stay, or if you really want to splurge - go for the Megalong suite. We've stayed in this one for our wedding anniversary and it's lovely. I think there's also a Jamison suite similar to the Megalong. I think all the suites might need to be booked directly with the hotel as they often don't appear on the Accor website. Enjoy your stay - the staff are wonderful and will look after you.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rain15124126, le 14/12/2019 à 10:32

Hi My wife and I just celebrated 44 years anniversary so I'll try and remember. This place is a luxurious resort with lots of amenities,such as pools, complimentary theatre, excellent choices for dining with unexpected sculpture gardens and an antiquity gallery. From our Suite we enjoyed sunset views overlooking the Blue Mountains. As an Accor Member when you book mention it is for this special occasion. I'm sure you will be impressed as the staff go out of their way to assist. If I was on a honeymoon again the stay would be memorable. The rest of the Blue Mountains area is stand out also and great fun to explore.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0henr12233615, le 15/12/2019 à 02:03

I do not have this event experience so I do not know, sorry!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...