Forum MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

22/10/2019
à 11:42
Business
Faustine1490
8 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, is this place well equipped for business (table and comfy chair in the room, good wifi) ? Is there a possibility to have room service? Is it ice and quiet? Any recommendation for a quiet room? Thanks a lot

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0suss45144625, le 22/10/2019 à 12:10

Hi yes to all of above despite being in a busy area the hote is very quiet. we stayed there for an extended period and had very good WiFi. room service was excellent and we asked for a desk to be put in the room for work and it was excellent hotel & staff

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0ec@r62411532, le 22/10/2019 à 12:17

Hi there Yes its a great business hotel. If you want a quiet room ask them to locate you away from the road and lift. Some overlook the back gardens depending on type of room. Vety comfortable setup including desk and dining table.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0parv43636235, le 22/10/2019 à 13:05

The answer to all those questions is “yes? ! & strongly recommend !

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0davi41365434, le 22/10/2019 à 13:43

Hi, I have stayed at The Como Melbourne when on business many times and have found it excellent. All the rooms I have stayed in have had desk or table and chair for working at, good wifi and I've never experienced a noisy room. I would highly recommend this hotel. cheers, David

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0j5rt11131363, le 23/10/2019 à 01:29

Hey, I almost always get upgraded to a king suite. Plenty of room! There's a lounge area with a desk and either wifi or Ethernet connection for internet, a bedroom with a king sized comfy bed and then a large bathroom with a spa tub and seperate shower. Very nice place. I've never had any noise issues and there are plenty of restaurants around the area to get some grub. Room service is an option, but pretty basic fare and more expensive than some of the better food nearby. There's also a grocery store (Coles) about 200 meters down the road (5 minute walk). all in all, you couldn't do much better than this place, considering your requests for answers above. cheers!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0s.an43624262, le 23/10/2019 à 06:59

WE found the room very quiet, and room service was not an issue. The hotel goes out of its way to make your stay enjoyable.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0para25442361, le 23/10/2019 à 09:52

We always choose a suite and there is a good size desk and comfortable chairs. All the suites are spacious. Room service is available and there is a great bar. Ask for a room at the rear of the building overlooking the park. Wifi is good, but not great.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0rabb45565254, le 23/10/2019 à 20:46

Yes the rooms are well equipped for business with good wifi, room service is great and ask for a quiet room, I'm sure they will be obliging. Cheers

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...