Forum MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre MGALLERY BY SOFITEL. The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

01/08/2019
à 10:46
Distance from the airport
kqnna162738498
5 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, how is the distance from the aiport ? Is there a shuttle service ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0emsk14354655, le 01/08/2019 à 11:00

i think so but I always take a taxi

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark42511535, le 01/08/2019 à 11:03

$70 -$90 for a cab or Uber from the airportotherwise hire a car Avis is the best and drive in to the city Avis is right beside the Comoso you can drop off when you get thereplenty of gas stations close by to refuel the carshuttle,service at dock lands station jump on the train from south Yarra to dock lands then get a bus

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mark42511535, le 01/08/2019 à 12:03

Ok then a taxi is no problemup,to $90 in peak hourit's a great hotel

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0myar44213516, le 01/08/2019 à 12:26

The Como is about 30km from Melbourne Airport.there is no shuttle directly to the Hotel so your options are:1) Airbus to Southern Cross train station then a train to South Yarra (cheapest option) Trains, Public buses and Trams use a MyKi public transport card (Southern Cross to South Yarra is the 3rd stop or 5-7min)2) Taxi about A$603) Uber depends on the rates on the day.It is useful to get a MyKi and travel the city by Train/Tram and occasionally a Bus

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0j5rt11131363, le 02/08/2019 à 02:16

hello,its about a 30 minute drive from the airport...pretty similar to most Australian cities. There is no shuttle service, but there are trains, buses and taxis all day! I usually rent a car while I'm there, so can't really give you more details. A taxi would cost about $40-$50 AUD.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...