Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

02/03/2019
à 15:16
Breakfast
John1234
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hi there, Do you know how much is the breakfast? Is it a buffet or A la Carte ? What do you think about the quality of the food and the offered choice? Thanks for your help

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0fage55124553, le 02/03/2019 à 18:55

Hi It is a buffet but you can also have a continental version of the buffet which is cheaper. I cannot recall the prices. There is a very good juice machine that makes fresh orange juice that one doesn't come across very often. I would recommend the continental breakfast unless you are going to have a late breakfast and then you can turn it into a brunch.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chri16461621, le 02/03/2019 à 21:15

Hi, I can't advise the cost as it's included free for Accor Platinum members, but I can say the range and quality is excellent. I particularly like that they have a chef on hand to cook omelette's and eggs etc. The food is of a high standard and much better than you get in the Airline lounges. Highly recommend it.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sbea21161216, le 02/03/2019 à 21:24

Buffet and a very good one. I think there was a small a la carts menu
as well but you won’t need that. Lots of variety and eggs done to order.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0alan61515314, le 04/03/2019 à 17:13

Price for breakfast is $35.00 each .If you have Accor card 50 percent discount with two dinning
Breakfast is buffet excellent choice

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mrpp36532355, le 04/03/2019 à 19:48
Expertise connaisseur Utilisateur (non renseigné)

There is a promo at present offering breakfasts for $1 . The breakfast is buffet style but the Chef takes orders from the a la care menu. The quality is first class.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pekk24255123, le 08/03/2019 à 08:53

Buffet, average offering
I do not remember the cost...

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...