Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Auckland Airport sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

24/09/2019
à 09:50
Public transport
Fred5560
2 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, I was thinking about renting a car to visit Auckland but might finally use the public transport. Are they easy to use from the Ibis to the rest of the city, the touristic places, restaurants etc? Until what time do they run? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0wern31566126, le 24/09/2019 à 11:01

Hi, I have not stayed at the IBIS at AKL a/p; however from the a/p there is a convenient public transport (bus) into town.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0acco45251466, le 24/09/2019 à 21:46

Hi there. I am not sure what Ibis you are staying at and I am not an expert on public transport but I can tell you that the SkyBus Express runs regularly all day from both the Domestic and International Terminals direct into the City and costs $34 for a return ticket. Once in the City, you can get buses/trains/ferries to most places from Britomart (you can download timetables from the Auckland Transport website www.at.govt.nz) and I would suggest downloading the Uber App for anything else that public transport doesn't cover. I am personally not a fan of driving in Auckland! I hope this helps :)

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...