Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

27/10/2019
à 17:49
Services and room
Thierry16300
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, I have heard that Novotel it's a nice place. What did you think? Are the rooms nice and cosy? Does the reception staff help to organise visits and activities? Thank you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0work14312656, le 27/10/2019 à 18:24

Hey, it's a nice place to stay. Beautiful view. Rooms are nice and cosy too. I am not sure if they organise visits and activities. However, they are helpful

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0hire36541315, le 27/10/2019 à 20:09

Yes!! Absolutely novo the Juhu is in a very good and lively area .. bang on the beach .. the view and food and rooms are all good quality and standards .. they sure have a concierge which will help u to organise tours and activities .. if u really want to do something very local kinds you can contact me for sure . Wil be happy to guide you and ur family for a pleasant stay . Thanks . Hope u enjoy ur stay here

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0pton66345662, le 28/10/2019 à 07:22

the rooms are basic and simple , not the standard of Marriott , and also small in size . But they are not too bad either . The hotel overall is nice, they have a good Chinese restaurant and food is excellent in all the restaurants . Yes the reception staff are very helpful and can surely organise visits and activities

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...