Forum NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre NOVOTEL. Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

29/03/2019
à 12:14
Restaurant
Lqmse910273849
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, how is the restaurant ? indian cuisine or international food ? Is there not too spicy meals ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0guru53566542, le 29/03/2019 à 13:17

Hello. I didnt had visited the Restaurant for Lunch or Dinner this time, I love this place for Breakfast and Lounge is the another place i love to visit. The food i had for breakfast was very good and was perfectly spiced.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0hire36541315, le 29/03/2019 à 14:01

There are 2-4 different speciality restaurants serving Indian to Italian to international cuisine . I am sure you wil like the taste of it . Food can be made non spicy on request and also the lounge is very good and the location of the hotel too

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0aube33215114, le 02/04/2019 à 11:31

Hi I did not stay at the Novotel but I was at JW Mariott Juhu where the Indian cusine is excellent.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...