Forum PULLMAN. Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs PULLMAN. Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre PULLMAN. Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

22/10/2019
à 11:43
Fitness and spa
Momo1349
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, Can you tell me how is the fitness center (equipment, space, activities, ...) ? Is the steam room always busy? Is it all nice and clean? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0fort24421633, le 22/10/2019 à 22:58

The fitness centre is nice and clean and I believe has adequate equipment for a holiday stay. Not sure about the steam room as it is so warm over there didn't even look at it. Great place to stay and would go back again. Cheers Kim

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tedd43526623, le 23/10/2019 à 02:56

It is a 5 stars hotel. Nice and clean. The fitness centre is well equipped and they have qualified instructor on site to help and supervise. They also have classes in yoga and meditation. Great SPA and sauna facility but your need to book and pay for it. We really enjoyed our stay there. Happy holiday in Bali!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0yosa31142112, le 24/10/2019 à 10:12

The fitness center is ok with basic tread mill and several other equipment. I did not use the steam room so I cannot give you any input. Thanks

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...