Forum PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

26/07/2019
à 18:48
Safety
Vivi455
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hey, i am a mum coming along with my two kids, therefore i need to know if the place around the hotel is safe day and night ? is the hotel well securized ?

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0skra32244525, le 26/07/2019 à 19:24

there is no issues with safety in Pullman at all. you, mom and kids will be safe. no worries.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0simo32114263, le 27/07/2019 à 02:53

The security at the Pullman Thamrin is good as you will note from the car check as you enter the driveway and the screening as you enter the hotel itself. Downtown Thamrin area is generally trouble free and I personally have been coming to stay in this area for 40 years without concern. Walking around the immediate vicinity of the hotel by day is also perfectly fine. By night use Silverbird or Bluebird taxis readily available at the hotel.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0tayc25125445, le 27/07/2019 à 03:07

The hotel is located is one of centralised Jakarta and opposite 2 malls, Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia.It is safe to walk across to the mall as there is a traffic light just outside the hotel.If you are staying over the weekends, the road is close to traffic from 6-10am and there are alot of people doing exercise or cycling.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0fran11233222, le 27/07/2019 à 03:33

The surrounding is busy in the day and brightly lit during the night as it is opposite Plaza Indonesia, a premium mall and along a busy main road. There are sufficient security around the hotel though the location is popular place for demonstrations. It is a fantastic place to stay for business or family.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0matt34351353, le 27/07/2019 à 03:35

The hotel property is secured with fences and guard patrols.They hotel is in the embassy zone of Jakarta and is as safe as any other large asian city.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0elia12351314, le 27/07/2019 à 06:41

Yes, all persons walking and vehicles going in and out are security checked. You should take Bluebird or Pusaka blue colored taxis, they are safe and easy to hail outside the hotel. If you are crossing the road over to Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia, there is a red light pedestrian crossing to take you there. It is safe but always good to be vigilant, as in any place .

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chri63554544, le 29/07/2019 à 23:41

Do not worry, the hotel is safe and very well protected. I could go with my children. The staff is very attentive and very kind. Around the hotel the area is very good for shopping, there are many people and of course you have to watch your children, but I never had problems. Jakarta is a big city!

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...