Forum PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre PULLMAN. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

03/04/2019
à 15:28
Baby-sitting service
Lqnsm81037463
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good morning, how does the baby-sitting service work ? Are the baby-sitters certified ? Do they speak foreign langages ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0thai55425113, le 03/04/2019 à 15:59

Sorry I don’t know I was there on business and didn’t use that service

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bser61356444, le 03/04/2019 à 18:32

I have 5 children, and I traveled a lot with them, all over the planet. We never left with a babysitter, never. Certification means nothing in Indonesia. Especially not for babysitting . It’s a lottery, maybe even Russian roulette. Don’t let your little ones alone, don’t rely on anyone you don’t know very well. Foreign kids are worth significant money in some countries. Don’t take any risk, never ever leave them with someone you don’t know and trust deeply. So called certification has no real meaning and is not a guarantee for any kind of quality or trustStay safe at all time even if this may restrict you getting aroundHope this helps

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jeff13546441, le 04/04/2019 à 12:20

Whilst I have not used the babysitting services, I can vouch that all staff working in all areas of the business speak very good English and hence one could assume so do the baby sitters. Would I leave my children with baby sitters at that hotel, yes I would? However, I do not have that need. You are asking do they speak foreign languages that is something you need to ask the hotel themselves. I always stay at this hotel and have done so for some years now.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...