Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

17/05/2019
à 11:05
Ballroom
Gui660094
6 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hey, I would like to organise my wedding in this hotel,, as I have heard that it is the only one in the area to offer such a nice view over the beach in the ballroom. Is it correct? And about the quality of the services, what did you think? Did you feel very greeeted and well treated? How is the quality of the food? Thanks a lot

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0adri45414321, le 17/05/2019 à 13:27

Hi,First congratulations! And yes as i remember you have a ballroom with a terrace on the beach with a great view. I recommend this hotel the service was amazing. For example they appointed to me a private concierge in the hotel as i have a platinum card which can be very useful for all your last minute purchases! The a la carte food is good. I don t remember having the buffet , but should be a 5 stars sofitel standard.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0brod26663344, le 17/05/2019 à 15:16

Yes and it’s all amazing. I think the Conrad also have something similar too

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0chri54654242, le 17/05/2019 à 16:53

Congratulations! I have never organized or attended a wedding there but I have seen quite a few. Many choose the «Jewel Box» for the ceremony, not the ballroom - and this has a magnificent view of the beach and the gardens (the building is in glass) - looks very romantic.And there is no need to worry about the food - I struggled to get my father to leave the resort for food elsewhere ?? They cater for both Indonesian, Chinese and Western tastes - I would recommend a mix of Balinese and Western.Good luck with the exciting time ahead!

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cass15526665, le 17/05/2019 à 19:51

It is such an amazing hotel! We will be back in July for our third stay and can’t wait. i haven’t used the function facilities but have walked past many weddings there and they all looked fun and beautiful. I wish you all the best for your planning.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mela64112154, le 18/05/2019 à 02:54

Hi! Yes this hotel s service is amazing. They are all so welcoming. I’m not sure of the ballroom view however try and stay in a butler services room it truly makes a difference

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0c.de55545464, le 29/05/2019 à 18:56

Hi, may be you have already decided. But what I can tell is that on the Nusa Dua beach, this is the best venue for wedding. The food is excellent in both restaurants and the hall on the beach is amazing. You will have very beutiful photos and memories from there. See hre additional information for the ceremony locations: https://www.myoverseaswedding.com/wedding-destinations/bali/sofitel-bali-nusa-dua-beach-resort/ceremony-venues

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...