Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

17/01/2019
à 12:10
Honey moon
dasc10293890
9 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, my wife and me are going on honey moon. Is there any attention for young married ? Thanks you

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0chri54654242, le 17/01/2019 à 12:26

I have not celebrated my honeymoon there but I brought my friend there as a Birthday present, and they gave him extra attention, yes :-)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0brod26663344, le 17/01/2019 à 13:07

I’m sorry I don’t understand your question. I have though stayed at Sofitel quite a few times and love this hotel. It would also be perfect to celebrate your honey moon.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0brod26663344, le 17/01/2019 à 13:07

I’m sorry I don’t understand your question. I have though stayed at Sofitel quite a few times and love this hotel. It would also be perfect to celebrate your honey moon.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0brod26663344, le 17/01/2019 à 14:04

Same! We celebrated daughter and husbands bday there and they gave us a couple of complimentary cakes, balloons, sung happy birthday at dinner with a big banner. You can request as well. Staff very helpful and attentive

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0geor22262621, le 17/01/2019 à 20:48

Excellent hotel. yes you will get special attention if you ask for it

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0sue@55464226, le 17/01/2019 à 21:52

It’s a beautiful hotel. Let them know it’s your honeymoon and I’m sure they will look after you. We stayed here for a week. We used the Club Sofitel which was nice

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0lyne51465154, le 17/01/2019 à 23:49

Hi Honeymooners. We have stayed at Sofitel Nusa Dua every year since it opened. We always book the pool access rooms which give access to the lagoon pools and the swim up bar area. It is a wonderful place to stay. With the pool access rooms you get complimentary access to the club room which gives you breakfast, any time soft drinks and coffee and tea and a wonderful afternoon tea and then at around 5.00 p.m. you have Happy Hour complimentary cocktails and a light buffet.
we have been married 40 plus years so I really dont know about honeymooners at the hotel but will say they have the most beautiful weddings and receptions there. It is a beautiful area and you have access to a well lit very romantic beach walk path that goes past all the other hotels. The Sofitel also has rooms that have small not very deep plunge pool and these rooms are very private in their own little gardens. I would certainly recommend the Sofitel Nusa Dua for anyone wishing to have a very special holiday. Also it has the wonderful restuarants and huge pools. There is always somewhere the sit by the pool. As you can tell I love the hotel and the staff there. Wishing you a very pleasant and happy honeymoon. p.s. If you want the night life of Seminyak's beautiful restuarants and beach clubs it is about 40 minutes away in a taxi and costs around 150,000 to 200,000 one way in a metered taxi. We alwas stay on both sides as we still enjoy the wonderful restuarants of Seminyak and then the calmness of Nusa Dua. Balilyn7

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0cart16561626, le 18/01/2019 à 01:01

Great hotel for any occasion

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0vict51111323, le 18/01/2019 à 04:05

For honeymoon, you can try to stay at sofitel bali, they will provide ur honeymoon momments, just ask and email them about honeymoon packages, they have several offer that will make your honeymoon be unforgetable momments in ur marriage life.

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...