Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

10/12/2019
à 09:59
Restaurant
Uanse1928373
7 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hello, how is the restaurant of the hotel ? What do you think about ? Many thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0m16j61561434, le 10/12/2019 à 10:18

Their food is fantastic, especially the Phad Thai and mango sticky rice (it's very difficult to have the sticky rice warm out there!!)

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0bser61356444, le 10/12/2019 à 11:03

I don't like the hotel restaurant on the 2nd floor. It is large, loud and the food is average. So give it a miss. i however strongly recommend Belga on the top floor. original Belgium gastronomy. A fantastic choice of beers and wines. Excellent food. Very nice surroundings. You can also finish the experience having Sri is outside on the terrace on the 32nd floor. Truly the mussels, try the meats, try the fries which are the best in town.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0issa26233145, le 10/12/2019 à 13:24

Hi, I trust that if you intend to visit Bangkok you will want to have the best thai food possible. You won't get that in 5* restaurants including Sofitel. Its restaurants are ok but i encourage you to experience good restaurants outside. Cheers

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0susa31361612, le 10/12/2019 à 15:27

The resto is superb. You can have breakfast like a king. Many variant, i will repeat loudly, the menu is superb with lots of choices. Then ot will become lunch venue with exotic menu and service. During dinner time, there are some thematic choices. If I am not mistaken, there os seafood gala dinner, and some special day with Ladies night. You will not dissapointed.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0deni11121134, le 10/12/2019 à 20:25

The one on the terrace is very good but there is wind, for the principal it is very well also The air conditioning is a bit strong

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mick51633535, le 10/12/2019 à 21:22

Yes the rest was very good, the Friday night we went had a seafood buffet with seafood galore and many stations with other food and deserts as well. Friday and Saturday is seafood buffet and other nights has Thai buffet......Pullman Asoke has seafood dinner every night and is a 10 minute walk away. You get discount on accor plus card as well at both.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0goeu53631254, le 03/02/2020 à 15:39

I don't really recommend it in my memory. Recommend restaurants nearby rather than hotel breakfast

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...