Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

07/04/2019
à 12:28
Sospa
Angelina9900
4 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Hey, I want to offer a massage or spa treatment to my girlfriend. Any ideas of what they have? Anyone has tried something very special ? What do you think about the quality of the massages? Thanks

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0gulr65644263, le 07/04/2019 à 18:58

Amazing, just go for it.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0jboa42242453, le 08/04/2019 à 04:00

Yes stayed there and enjoyed the resort and Sentosa, but unfortunately did not try their spa. I think you can download the menu on line or email the resort and they will email to you. Have fun.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0davi54242346, le 08/04/2019 à 04:42

You can find the full spa menu on their website. https://www.sofitel-singapore-sentosa.com/spa-fitness/so-spa/. Didn't try but heard that it was good.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0mitc15466424, le 08/04/2019 à 06:43

Angelina - I have tried most of the Spa treatments at Sofitels around Asia - and all are good. staff are professional and you need to decide on time, what level and type of massage and just relax, soothe and enjoy. each time you feel like a new person and or couple

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...