Forum SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth

Posez vos questions aux autres utilisateurs SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth, il sont là pour vous aider !

Devenez membre Demandez la notice Inscription gratuiteVous recevrez une alerte email dès que la notice de votre SOFITEL. Sofitel Sydney Wentworth sera disponible

Les fils de discussion sont l’endroit où partager votre expérience avec les autres membres du groupe, leur poser vos questions, et répondre aux leurs.

POSEZ VOTRE QUESTION

03/03/2019
à 19:44
Restaurant
Shierley99
3 réponses
Expertise (non renseigné) Utilisateur (non renseigné)

Good afternoon, I am organizing a surprise to my wife for our 2 years anniversary. On this occasion, I would like to arrange a special romantic meal in the restaurant. Do you have a special recommendation on the menu ? Something you have tasted and really loved? A special table or place in the restaurant ? What do you think about the food in this lovely restaurant? Any advice you would have about it ? Thanks a lot for your help!

Répondre
Réponse de Avatar0trev36161622, le 03/03/2019 à 21:27

The food is excellent in the restaurant as you may be aware. I think a seat at the window overlooking the garden is the nicest. If I was you I would let the restaurant know that it is a surprise and special occasion and perhaps pre-order a bottle of bubbles to be brought to the table immediately after you arrive.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0anto45432443, le 04/03/2019 à 00:26

Please refer your questions to the Hotel Concierge and/or Restaurant Manager for the best response.

Envoyer un merci ?
Réponse de Avatar0newt66142163, le 05/03/2019 à 01:21

I would ask for a table by the window as this looks over the garden which is always nice.....I also have the steak when i eat there, but have had friends order over stuff and it has always been great

Envoyer un merci ?
En cours...